Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Boho style baubles coming soon...

It is HOT in my neck of the woods! I can't wait until this triple digit weather lowers. I'm really looking forward to the cooler weather that fall brings, and all of the new fashion trends. I'm just about done with my initial fall collection. I normally create 10 - 12 key pieces to launch the collection while I continue working on other designs that I debut sporadically though the season. I released a sneak peek on the blog a few days ago here, but I'm scheduled to do the big reveal in 2 weeks or so! If you are anxious to see the new Bohemian Spirit Jewelry Fall Collection sign up for our newsletter here and be the absolute 1st to know! Below are a few pictures (taken with my blackberry) from my latest trip to the bead store. Heavenly.....lol!





be free,
Myisha









No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!