Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Out of town...

Hey there! Just wondering if anyone is out there? Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself...Lol! You Free Spirits have been a silent bunch lately. Hope all is going well.

Anyhoo, I'm in Cleveland, Ohio visiting family for a week. It's nice to get out of the hustle and bustle of the Los Angeles area for a while. We're staying with my Dad and I must admit I am definitely a Daddy's girl. It's nice to be spoiled a bit by my Dad....Even as an adult. I'm really hoping to visit several places on my "To Visit" list, so I'll try to sneak in a few blog posts while I'm here if possible. Anyone familiar with, or live in the Cleveland area and have any recommendations on what I should do or see while I'm here? I'm using my new Anthropologie book to guide me to a couple of cool places, and my son saw Melt Bar & Grill on the show Man vs. Food so we've already checked it out...great food by the way!

 En Route

Wore these comfy palazzo pants on the plane. Love them!


Myles' 1st Choice...The Melt in Lakewood, Ohio

150 MUST visit places in this book from Anthro.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!