Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

And the winner is...

First, I want to start by saying that I really enjoyed reading each and every one of your comments.  I was truly touched by your most memorable moments, and sometimes felt like I was experiencing those joys or triumphs with you.

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a great moment of mine in 2010.  My most memorable moment was in November of 2010 when my husband planned a surprise anniversary dinner for me, and invited all of our closest friends to our favorite restaurant for dinner and dancing.  I truly had no idea it was all going down (and it's hard to keep stuff from me).  He even picked out the dress I wore that evening, and told me that he just loved seeing me in it (which he does).  When we arrived everyone was in a private room in the back of the restaurant, and when I walked in I literally froze and scanned the room face by face.  I was so shocked that I didn't even cry until 15 minutes later.  It was one of those moments when I  realized that I have so many great friends and people who truly love us, care and have our back through it all.  It was very surreal and definitely a moment I will never forget.  The hubs got HUGE kudos for that evening :)

I thank you all for participating, and I want to encourage you to continue to post on my blog.  I love reading your comments and hearing your feedback.  It really makes my day :)

Now on to the winner.......





Entry #15... Congrats Nia M! Please send your mailing address to: bohemianspiritjewelry{at}gmail{dot}com

2 comments:

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!