Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Rings and things

Hey everyone! I can't believe that Friday is here already....just seems like the weeks are flying by.  Do any of you have grand plans for the weekend?  If so, please share because I'll have to live vicariously through you since I have work up to my ears this weekend.  I'm not complaining though...In fact I'm quite excited because I've been putting the finishing touches on my line sheets (itemized merchandise sheets that are provided to stores/boutiques who are interested in your product(s)) to submit to two very hip boutiques (can you see me cheesing through the blog)?  I'm so thrilled to even be considered "hot" enough to sell my wares in both locations.  Hopefully I'll be able to reveal more if they consider stocking Bohemian Spirit Jewelry.  I'll be hoping and praying for the best.

Since I'll be indoors most of the weekend, maybe I'll purchase one of the rings below that I've been eyeballing online from House of Harlow. :)  Have a great weekend and happy MLK day!







be free,
Myisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!