Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Let your light shine!

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend. The BSJ trunk show on Saturday was amazing and I want to thank those of you who came out and supported the event. Fun times!!! My Sunday was all about relaxing, although I did attend church, pick up a few items for the house, and complete a few orders, but I spent most of the day in bed in my pajama's.

Anyhow, I wanted to share a wonderful project with you all. It's called The LightCaster's Project and was created by the effervescent and incredibly talented Akilah S. Richards.  I became familiar with Akilah a few years ago when I read an article about her in Essence Magazine and I've been following her light ever since. If you are interested in knowing what The LightCaster's Project is all about....go here.  I was so touched and moved by this project that I knew I had to be apart of it somehow. You can view my LightCaster video below, and see more amazing LightCaster's and why you should care about this movement here.

* I have something fun to show you, so I'll be back with another post later today :)





be free,
Myisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!