Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Friday!

And yet again it's Friday! Whoot whoot! I'm excited about this weekend because I'm going to have some very much needed "me" time on Sunday. What am I going to do you ask?....Absolutely nothing! :) This week has been crazy busy (orders, meetings, fundraisers, prepping for my trunk show tomorrow) and I can't wait to have a breather.

Anyhow, I hope you all enjoyed the Bohemian Business Spotlight this week! I have plenty more fabulous business owners to spotlight for the next few months and I really think you all will enjoy them and be able to relate to most of them on some level...especially if you too are a business owner or want to become one.

Wishing you all a Peaceful weekend :)  See ya' Monday with a new post, and pictures from the trunk show and maybe a photo of my lazy Sunday in bed ;)


New Peaceful Bracelet from Bohemian Spirit

be free,
Myisha 


1 comment:

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!