Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Girls' Night Out...

Hope you all had a great weekend! I was working most of Saturday and half of Sunday on my upcoming Sip n' Shop event. My partner and I were texting each other most of the weekend while putting together the final details of the event! We are currently accepting vendors and goodie bag sponsors, so If you are interested you can email us at ILoveSipnShop{at}Live{dot}com to receive more details. I've been putting together Sip n' Shop Girls' Night Out events since 2007 and they are so much fun to do! I'm excited to be implementing a new aspect to SNS this year (which I will be revealing on our fan page, so please join!) If you live in the Los Angeles/Inland Empire area, I'd love to see and meet with you at one of our upcoming events! Below are a few pictures from past events....Enjoy!









be free,
Myisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!