Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

all work....no play

I've been in the house working all day, and I'm starting to go a little stir crazy. Lol! I'm in the beginning stages of planning my next Sip n' Shop, Girls' Night Out event! I'm completing some much needed adjustments to the overall SNS brand, and I've also found a business partner to work with.  I'm really happy to be working along side someone who is just as passionate about my vision for SNS as I am. So of course I'll be a busy bee this weekend working on event details, and filling jewelry orders for my shop. Hopefully you all have some fun stuff planned for the weekend.

In the meantime, I've decided to break out my SATC box set for inspiration! In honor of Carrie, I think I'll wear my "Myisha" necklace that I've been having since 8th while I watch.






be free,
Myisha








No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!