Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wild Plans

It has been one of those days! My "to do" list has carried over from yesterday into today. I've got so many things on my plate...all of my wildest plans and dreams are coming true! I'm so very very grateful, yet exhausted at times...Lol! I'm excited about all of the possibilities, adventures, and events that will be in 2011. I've been hitting hard since the year began, so I'm definitely going to need a FULL spa day in May (my birthday month...just putting it out there in the universe for all (hubby) to see) :)

Hope you all are having a peaceful day. I'll be back with a better post tomorrow (posting this from my cell). Yep, another FABULOUS and INSPIRING Bohemian Biz Spotlight!

Be free,
Myisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!