Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Comfy cozy...

Hello lovely free spirits! There will not be a BBS post today, but I'll be back next Wednesday to highlight a new Bohemian Biz Spotlight that you don't want to miss.

So we've been in our new place for about 3 months now and I'm still getting things organized and prettied up. Between operating BSJ, running our 2 farmer's markets, and staying on top of my sons health, decorating sometimes takes a back seat. I am pleased with what we've managed to do so far, but there is still so much I want to do. What I have managed to do is create little spaces that I love. I like to call them comfy cozy spaces. A few of my favorite places in our loft are my office, the reading nook/area, our bed, and the place where my coffee is located...Lol! Below are a few shots I took of my favorite spaces. What are the favorite places in your home? 


My Favorite spaces....





All pictures by M. Croom - Turner

be free,
Myisha


3 comments:

  1. I love your favorite spaces. They look so peaceful and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your office area! I seriously need to get mine in order :)I also love your granny square afghan.. Looks very cozy. I can see myself on that rocker watching a gorgeous sunset with a nice cup of chai tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love your style.....

    darlene

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!