Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July weekend...

Hope everyone had a fantastic 4th of July! Did anyone do anything spectacular? Or did most of you just kinda hang around the house and enjoy your last day off before going back to work? The hubs and I drove up to Las Vegas and returned for the 4th and hung out with friends. It was a very nice and relaxing holiday weekend for us (besides all the driving my husband had to do). We arrived in Vegas on Saturday evening and hit the ground running. Clubbed a bit, gambled a bit, visited an amazing art gallery, and dined at Cafe Bellagio. We really got a lot accomplished in 24 hours! I didn't take my camera along, so below are a few pictures of what I captured on my blackberry.



Bellagio Hotel Atrium 


Brunch at the Bellagio

Carlos Acosta bust  I was admiring

Sangria with friends on Monday


be free,
Myisha






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!