Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Signs of fall...

The months are passing by so fast, and before we know it the summer will be over. I've already started following the fall trends and gathering inspiration for my next BSJ collection. Fall is one of my favorite seasons because I'm a natural gal, and I love all the rustic and warm colors that the season brings. This will be our first year living in our new place and city and I'm really looking forward to it! I'm excited about wearing cute scarves on my morning walks to Le Pain Quotidien for coffee, snuggling on the sofa with my boys and watching television, making comfort food like my homemade chicken noodle soup, and walking downstairs to listen to evening jazz sets with my hubby! Below are a few pictures I found that will help me with my color collaborations for the upcoming Bohemian Spirit Jewelry fall collection.






be free,
Myisha



3 comments:

  1. Fall is one of my favorite seasons. Here in Our winters can be brutal here in Indy. So, the fall is a great time to wear layers - for fashion and not just to try not to freeze to death - LOL. Can't wait to see your fall line!
    Erika
    http://girlsnightoutdinnerclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have been thinking of fall for the past couple of days... I also have some ideas and have oddly enough been inspired by plaids... I can't wait to show off my line in a few months :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michaela I can't wait to see what you come up with...I wish I could sew :(

    I wouldn't last 2 days in Indy with that cold weather Erika...Lol!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!