Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Weekend in full swing...

I started enjoying my weekend right away. Since our little guy went to spend a few nights with my mother, the hubs and I decided to take advantage of the time alone. We worked hard on Friday, then napped afterwards before heading out to dinner and to a friends birthday party at a local wine bar. One of the best things about the evening was that everything we did was local, so we were able to walk to dinner and to the birthday party. Then we got up Saturday morning and had breakfast at Le Pain and took a nice walk afterwards.

I'll be working all day today to make up for the work I didn't do yesterday...lol, then I'm heading out on Sunday for a staycation. I'll be back with a post and pictures on Tuesday...Enjoy your weekend!






All pictures by M. Croom-Turner

p.s. I got word from the Manager at DenM Boutique & Gallery (one of the boutiques that now carries BSJ) that all but one of my tagline bracelets sold out the first day in the store. Woo Hoo!!! Below is a picture she sent me of their display of BSJ :) So exciting! DenM has high end brand name clothing and indie jewelry. Stop by if you live in the area. They carry the tagline bracelets, key necklaces, and wordplay earrings from BSJ.

BSJ Display at DenM Boutique & Gallery in Redlands, CA. with my Bio and picture!

be free,
Myisha




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!