Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Over the weekend....

So I'm a big liar because over the weekend I did not rest as I stated I was gonna do. What I did do was work. The stress was definitely ON to get my fall collection out into the world, and I managed to pull it off. Tomorrow I'll be showing you guys my new look book that I put together. I'm so excited about it!!! It's my first time doing something like this and it's really just a guide to show you how to wear your BSJ baubles (just in case you need some stacking lessons ;)) and how you can pair them up to create a nice stacking effect :) Those of you that subscribe to the BSJ newsletter probably have already checked out the look book...I'd love to know what you thought of it. For those who don't subscribe (smh..Lol!) It will be on the blog tomorrow!

Oh, I did manage to check out the new SJP movie, "I don't know how she does it." It was super cute and a total chick flick. I just love me some SJP

What did you guys do over the weekend? Anything fun? Anybody see the SJP movie yet?



be free,
Myisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!