Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Things that make me happy....

Hey there! Hope everyone had a great weekend. We finally got some rain here in Southern California, so that was nice. I had to cancel our farmers market on Friday because the rain got a little too heavy, so that was a bummer. But Stella and I had a chance to get tons of work done that evening. You may notice a little straightening up here on the blog....What do you think? Kinda girly huh? I'll probably be changing it again soon....I'm so indecisive. Lol!

Anyhoo, Sip n' Shop Girls' Night Out is this Friday and I'm super excited. I hope some of you can join in on the fun. I am so happy that I'll be sipping, shopping, and socializing with some fabulous women in 3 days, plus below are a few other things that are also making me happy. Enjoy!


1. Necklace from Ethiopia (gift from my cousin).
2. Rich colors in the Gold Rush Bracelet.
3. Cranberry Scone from my fave bakery.
4. Fresh flowers.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!