Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

More organizing...

Hey all! Hope you had a great weekend. I did several of my regular weekend stuff....organizing, went to my son's basketball game (he balled his butt off!!!), farmers market shopping, and I managed to squeeze in a few business meetings.

Anyhow, I'm going to be extremely busy over the next two months, so I figured it was a great time to organize my desk and the surrounding area so I can find the things I need quickly and easily. Unfortunately I didn't take any before pictures, but believe me....it wasn't good. Lol!

{My office}







3 comments:

  1. I always feel like i can think more clearly and work better when everything is clean and organized!
    the space looks great!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your workspace looks so neat and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I agree with Sunny it is neat and inspiring a place where you can relax and let the ideas flow.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!