Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

The week was so sweet...

Hey there! I hope you all have had a great week. Mine has been filled to the brim with work, but the progress of  Glitter is coming along wonderfully and the BSJ Spring Collection is done! Woo Hoo! I'll be adding the new baubles to the site soon. Anyone have grand plans for the weekend??? I have a full weekend of work mixed with some play...A nice mix.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I'll be back here on Monday to share a few pictures from the photoshoot I'll be doing for Glitter Lifestyle Boutique this weekend.


Pics from my week!

Sweets

Sweets {A Congrats pie from my hubby}

More Sweets


3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to another great place to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so good! Congrats to you, you deserve it!

    http://www.localcelebz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!