Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday blues....

Happy Monday! The weather is yucky here in S. California today and my spirits are a little down for a number of reasons, but I'm going to keep my head up and pray for a better day tomorrow. I must say, on days like this I truly appreciate all the "happy" days in my life and they are plentiful!

Anyhoo, enough of the sad talk. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Mine was filled with work and a wee bit of down time on Sunday. I got to hang out with one of my good sister friends and we were able to catch up on girl talk, laugh, and have some bubbles....so fun!

What did you guys do over the weekend? Anything fun or funny happen to you?

Hoping for a better day tomorrow!

Knowing I'm Loved through it all.

Remembering good times!

Thinking of buying French Macaroons today to make me feel better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!