Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Accessories...

For over a year now the tagline on my website has read "Online Jewelry & Accessories Boutique." Accessories...hmmm...Well I've finally decided to put the word "accessories" into motion. I'm excited to show you all what I've been working on, and I'm even more excited about providing something that promotes positivity & self-love. I truly believe that women need to stay empowered, encouraged, and uplifted constantly & simple positive reminders always help me get through the day.

Anyhoo, stay tuned for the new accessories and some new jewelry designs I've been working on that remind me of my original work when I first started BSJ (formerly Brace Yourself Boutique for those of you who've been around that long ;).

My positive "accessories"

{BYB now known as BSJ Affirmation Bracelet Available here}

{via}

{via}





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!