Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Something Boho & Chic

Happy lovely Thurday people! only few days ago, we were just getting into the spirit of May and whatever happened to 24hrs actually lasting...not this month, it flew right by with less than a week left of it. Anywho, I bet you all made your creative best out of it. I'm so glad to be done with finals but I have my plate full and that's a good thing.

On the more exciting note of fashionable Boho chic inspiration, The maxi skirts are definitely still in full swing this season, and was true of last spring/summer too. I gathered few of my favorites...hope you adore them as well.





images: Pinned via parkets

I fell in love with these 
Mango Spring collection late last year but lost the photos in a different file. Each piece is an epitome of feminine elegance. I especially love that the model look so laid back and yet able to transition into each look without loosing the simplicity.  The collection does it all from maxis skirts, blazers, jumpsuits, and the perfect color combinations.










So what do you think about the collection, thus far?
Mango spring 2012 collection
{source}
Have a swell day
Stella

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful and stylish. Also very comfy. I'm so glad women's fashion is getting back to things that are femine and leave mystery to the human eye.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!