Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

It's the child in me...

Last week I was telling my husband that I wanted to work on being more child-like. Not childish....child-like. He looked at me funny and asked what the difference was. In my opinion being more child-like is being open to nurturing your silly side, your extra joyful side, and being open...a bit naive in the sweetest way even when it's scary. I love those days when I truly let my guard down, go with the flow, and become open to the possibility of almost anything. I believe childish is acting selfish, ungrateful, and using misbehaviour to get your way. Which we adults tend to do sometimes...Lol!

Anyhoo, once I explained the differences to him, he totally got it! So today is one of those days where I'm feeling very child-like. I'm just going to chill, go with the flow, open myself up to new ideas and ways, giggle, eat cupcakes, wear something a bit different, and stare just a little bit longer into my hubby's eyes than I normally do ;) Now that sounds fun...don't you agree?

{via}

{via}

{via}

P.S. a lil' birdie told me that BSJ was having a 20% off sale. Discount code: FREESPIRIT :)

Have a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!