Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

The End & The Beginning....

It is with great sadness that I write this final post, but all good things must come to an end. Today will be the last day that I journal about my "free to be bohemian me" life. In my freedom, I've decided that keeping pieces of my life private is another part of what I've been seeking. Also, between blogging, operating BSJ, Glitter Lifestyle Boutique, Heritage Farmer's Market, and maintaining a family and friendships, my life has gotten to be busier than I've ever imagined. I'm grateful and blessed, but I've given this a lot of thought and prayer, and it is the best thing for me at this time.

I want to thank you all so much for following along with me on my journey. I hope you have learned something, laughed, cried, felt relief, or had an aha moment from something I've posted here. I'm not saying that I'll never blog again, but I feel my work is done on this blog. Sooooooooo..... Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much & God Bless!



Email: Bohemianspiritjewelry@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sad to see you go. It is actually the opposite: I am happy that you came to YOUR decision. At the end of the day it is about you and your nucleus. I remember the day that I shut down my personal blog...no regrets. May be one day, my biz blog, but until then... Basically, you got to be able to make decisions. You are doing wonderful things! I know where to find you. *wink*

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!