Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Well Hello....

Hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July. I spent the day with family, and then at a Fireworks show called Kaboom! Lol! I've never paid to see a fireworks show before, but it was so worth it.

Anyhoo, there's so much to tell. Lets see...I spent last weekend on a yatch celebrating my Aunts birthday. Then on Monday I caught the creative bug and decided to make some artwork for my house, and this week has been all about prepping for my summer vacay next week. Oh and I created some new jewelry for the shop. Below are a few pictures of all of the above.

What have you all been up to this summer?

 New Initial bracelets available in my shop HERE





 All pictures taken by M. Croom Turner
Art created by M. Croom-Turner



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!