Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Curated Comfort

I'm a sucker for pretty things, so when my girlfriend Ebony launched her new loungewear company Soft Goods I was all over it. The complete line of loungewear is airy, pastel-y, and totally curated for comfort. I couldn't wait to get my hands on something! I ended up purchasing the Wifey razor tank and received it yesterday. I adore it, and can't wait to pair it with some harem style pants and ballet flats.

Anyhoo, I'll definitely be purchasing some other items soon. I've got my eye on the striped lounge pants and the newly released Dolman Midi Dress! You can follow Soft Goods on instagram here (swoon worthy photos) & me here in case your wondering how I'm going to style my new Wifey tank .

Have a great weekend!














Pics Via

5 comments:

  1. Awe this is so awesome! The article was perfection. Thank you so much for featuring Soft Goods, totally made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at pretty...

    I'm obsessed with each lace piece. They are gorgeous.

    xo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!