Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy Friday!

Hey there! Well, the weekend is finally here and I am quite happy about it! My Dad is in town from Cleveland and I haven't seen him in a year, so I can't wait to hang with him this weekend. We have several things planned, including celebrating my lil' guys 14th birthday on Saturday which is going to be super fun! We're definitely gonna do some shopping because my Dad loves to get his Cali shop on when he's in town, and like always we'll dine out more than we should. 

Anyhoo, I hope you lovelies enjoy your weekend. The weather has been quite unpredictable everywhere lately, so whatever you do....stay safe and warm. :)


 {via Pinterest}

3 comments:

  1. So exciting that you get to see your day!

    Happy birthday to your little guy!

    Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!