Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year lovelies! I brought in the new year with lots of folks I love, good music, lots of champagne, and a wee bit of a hang over the next day.

I'm diving right into this new year with lots of goals and determination to make them happen! I want to save more money. I want to grow my businesses. I want to grow in my relationship with Christ. And a few other goals that I think are very attainable in a 1 year time span.

Well, 2014 was a whirlwind, with lots of great moments that I will never forget! Thanks for following along.







P.S. Some of my favorite moments/photos in 2014

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    I've been waiting on your comeback (lol) and I am excited to read more from you this year.

    ...and Miles is just awesome! Love his expression in that photo.

    xoxo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Eesh! HNY to you as well! Aww, thanks for hanging in there...it was a busy year. Myles is a gem...glad I get to be his Mom!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year, My! So you're back to blogging? I like the fresh new look of your page. Love your boho life. Out of all the pictures, I got hung-up on the one with the pouch from Anthro. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Glenda! HNY! I'm back as much as I can be. I feel like the businesses are running smoothly now, so I may have some time to blog here and there. :) Of course you like the Anthro wristlet! lol!

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!