Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Its the little things....





And the joy they bring.  I got a new magazine in the mail today.  It's called Anthology and I must say it's quite beautiful.  When my son brought the mail in, I could see the magazine from a distance.  My heart started beating a little bit faster as I imagined curling up on the sofa with a cup of chai tea, while leisurely flipping through the magazine pages full of goodness.  Check it out HERE when you get a chance.  It's quite pricey at $12 per issue, but I'm worth it!

How appropriate that on the cover of the magazine it says "The Slow Life. Relax and Enjoy The Things That Really Matter."  Oh, I fully intend to. ;)

be free,
Myisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!