Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Display your heart....

My hubby and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, but we understand that it may symbolize a special day for some folks and I personally think that's awesome. I know the best thing to do is love one another everyday, but I do understand that life gets in the way and we don't always make time to connect with our mates.  So for those of you who will be connecting on February 14th with your boo...I've added a special piece to the Bohemian Spirit collection for you to wear on Love day. :)

*Oh and if you happen to stop by and read my blog here and there, or everyday....I truly thank you! I would love to hear more comments. It lets me know that these topics are enjoyable (or not) for you all, or even better...you can join the blog by clicking the FOLLOW button over there -------> and subscribing to the blog by entering your email information.

Cupid Bracelet available HERE

be free,
Myisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!