Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blog blah....

My blog schedule has been all thrown off since I attended Spark and Hustle. I truly have been so motivated to move, that I haven't slowed down since I left the conference! I'll be back to normal blogging next week once my new daily schedule is created. I will be scheduling my work days down to the minute to keep myself on a productive schedule that suits my business. Some of you (especially work from home folks) may be interested in seeing what that schedule will look like on paper, so I'll be sharing it here next week along with a few other tips I received at the Spark and Hustle Conference. I did take a small break in between all of my hustling to hang a cute little banner style calendar in my office/studio :) Let me know what you think...too girly???




3 comments:

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!