Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend re-cap...

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend...I sure did! I probably had a little more fun than I should have, because all of my weekend plans that I posted about here were not fulfilled :( I didn't accomplished any of my Sunday plans because I had too much fun on Saturday evening.  Lesson learned....Lol! Don't we always say that though?


Friday night I headed out for dinner and drinks at Fleming's Steakhouse with my girlfriend Moneca. The food was super delicious, and we've already decided that we'll be going back very soon! Then on Saturday the hubs and I headed out to to Los Angeles to celebrate my sister-n-laws 30th birthday at Moo Dae PO, a very lively korean barbeque restaurant. Then the entire party headed downtown for cocktails at a hip lounge that I've sworn I wouldn't tell anyone about : 0.  Such a fun evening. I didn't take a lot of pictures of what I wore, but someone else did, so I'll post more pictures later in the week.

Dessert at Fleming's Steakhouse

Decided on Fishnets for Saturday... :) Hubby liked em'

Beer Bong that we devoured!

Me and the birthday girl (my sis Ashlee)

be free,
Myisha


2 comments:

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!