Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

The weekend...

This is going to be a busy but fun weekend for me. I'm already tired just thinking about it. Lol! Good thing is, it will be packed with fun stuff! I'm already trying to figure out how I'll come up with 3 cute outfits for each event. Why do us girls have the hardest time finding something to wear??? Especially when we usually have a closet full of clothes! Anyway, I'll need a fun outfit for Friday girls night out. A sexy, but comfortable dress for a birthday dinner/dancing party on Saturday, and a casual cute outfit for a spa party and a play on Sunday. Below are 3 looks that I love. I think I have a few pieces in my closet that will aid in making these looks happen. :)  I'll try and remember to take pictures to prove it. hehehe

Enjoy your weekend!

Girls Night Out

Dinner & Dancing

Spa & Play


be free,
Myisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!