Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bohemian Apparel...

I want to thank Michaela of Myla's Bags for sharing this wonderful site with me. So I can't lie to you all (not that I would have ;) and say I accidentally stumbled upon Mamie Ruth an online clothing and accessories boutique. This adorable shop incorporates bold patterns, lively colors, and just the right amount of bohemian flair to their designs.  I'm so in love with Mamie Ruth right now....I've already emailed the owner about purchasing the Sara Jumpsuit. What do you guys think....would you wear such bold patterned bohemian clothing? I know I would and I think Mamie Ruth designs will compliment Bohemian Spirit Jewelry quite well ;)


{jumpsuit I'm ordering in the middle} :)




3 comments:

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!