Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The art of stacking...

There will not be a Bohemian Biz Spotlight today, but I will have one for you all next week. I'm looking for more people to spotlight, so don't be shy....if you have a business and you are fabulous (which you are) email me so you can be featured here. It's great for exposure, and the readers love your inspirational answers to my awesome questions...hehehe. Email me for deets on being featured at: bohemianspiritjewelry{at}gmail{dot}com. Scroll through and read past BBS features that post every Wednesday...you'll be happy you did.

So today I wanted to share with you the art of "stacking." When I say stacking I mean layering your BSJ bracelets to make a statement. You can coordinate your stack to match your oufit, or you can just put on your faves and throw matching to the wind (my favorite way of doing it!). However you like to wear your baubles there is definitely an art to it!!! Did that sound a bit dramatic? Well as a jewelry designer I place great emphasis on proper stacking and I always check out wrists when I'm out and about to see it people are using the best stacking techniques. ;) Below are some tips on how to layer up for the summer.

*For best results use Bohemian Spirit Jewelry :)


1. Start by putting on your favorite bracelet and then build from there.
Brown Effervescent Bracelet

2. Then add a very unique bracelet to the mix.

3. Add a solid color bracelet (preferrably a color that's represented in the stack you have on).

4. Then tone it back down with a bracelet that is similar to the first one you put on.


Purchase this stack and more HERE

be free,
Myisha

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Definitely adding to my bracelet wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please check out our STACKS! http://www.etsy.com/shop/Angelof2

    Angelof2~
    Corey and Rene'

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!