Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday love

I love Monday's because it's always a chance for me to start off on the right foot (or at least that's what I tell myself). Lol! I have a long list of things to accomplish this week, but that's okay because as long as I write them down and prioritize, I should be able to get most of them done.

The weekend was great! I had a show on Saturday that went very well and I met several cool women. Then on Sunday my girlfriend Moneca and I attended the Pamper Me Fabulous shopping event which turned out to be really fun....Especially once we had a few glasses of champagne :) Below are some of the fun pictures we were able to take at the event. I also took several pictures with my personal camera from my show on Saturday, and my Sunday outing. I'll post more pictures a little bit later on today, but now I'm off to work on a history project with my little guy. Be back later ;)



{click pictures to enlarge}
be free,
Myisha



2 comments:

  1. oh please!!! you two need to knock it off!!!!! im not feeling this at all!!! (im actually very jeally)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like the love shared between the best of friends.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!