Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

The Weekend...

Yay! The weekend is here! I'm excited about a few things going on this weekend. First, I have an amazing show that I'm participating in tomorrow where I'll be displaying all my BSJ spring collection to a great group of women who will be attending in support of women's health. Second, I'm going to have some unwind time on Sunday and do a bit of bead shopping Downtown Los Angeles, and then attend a shopping bazaar with fashion vendors, pampering stations, and culinary treats.  It's nice every now and then to attend an event instead of participating as a vendor, so I'm really going to enjoy it! Speaking of shopping and shows...I forgot to post pictures of my trunk show last Saturday, so I've posted a few pictures below.

Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend? I'd love to hear about them.

*I actually wrote this post early this morning but blogger was down all day...sorry for the lateness.  :(


Happy Customer wearing New Burst of Bling bracelet


My trunk show buddies


Happy Customer wearing her Bad Girl Bracelets


be free,
Myisha 


2 comments:

  1. I am ur newest follower! I live in the Pasadena area and would love to come out to the event tonight if it is open to the public.

    Please let me know and follow my blog too! :)

    -love n' light

    neena jay

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!