Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Peek-a-boo Pictures

I know my regular blogging schedule has been totally shot over the past 2 weeks and I thought I'd be back to my regular posting schedule this week, but it just hasn't happened....Sorry :(  I've got a lot going on...the move, finalizing all of the Sip n' Shop details, and working on my new summer line for Bohemian Spirit. I'm going to resume all of the fun posts (Bohemian Style and Biz Spotlight, Inspirational and Biz Tips) soon I promise. I have had a little bit of time to get a few corners of our new space together, but there is still tons of work to do. I would like to have friends and family over soon to celebrate my little guys graduation from Elementary school, so I need to work day and night to get this place in shape. Wish me luck!  Below are just a few areas in our loft that I love so far.

Couch table displaying masks

Reading area by the patio sliding door

Burning my favorite Volcano Candle

be free,
Myisha


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!