Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

The Weekend is here...

It's Friday...the 13th. Yikes! I'm not a superstitious person, but I must admit that I do cringe when the 13th falls on a Friday. The horror movie really scared me when I was young, so maybe that is why it's a bit creepy to me. But thankfully there has been nothing creepy about my day. I just finished getting a much needed massage and I'm headed to buy a couple of things for my new place. I've got a busy weekend of work to do (organizing, Sip n' Shop promo, working on my Bohemian Spirit summer collection) but I'm not complaining....Seriously! I'm just happy that there is some normalcy in my home finally and that I'm finally able to get some work done.

Well hopefully you guys don't work this weekend and do have an opportunity to get out and see a new exhibit, catch a concert, or lay out by the pool. Whatever your plans I hope you enjoy...with a cocktail of course ;)

Be free,
Myisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!