Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Friday!

Another week has ended and we are already into February of 2012! Where do the hours, and days go? Seriously! Anyhoo, last friday I announced that I was brewing up something special and that I couldn't wait to announce it to you all. Well, everything is now final and I am able to share :)

I will be opening a boutique in March of 2012!!! It's so exciting and scary at the same time. My business partner and I received the keys to our store today and we can't wait to get started on everything. We both feel very blessed to have this opportunity and we know that we have lots of work to do, but we are up for the challenge. More details to come....

Have a great weekend!

* My week via Instagram


Junk food run :))))

Fresh flowers :)

Gucci Fiat *smh :)

Outfit love :)

Meeting of the minds :)

Bubble gum :)

Spring flats :)

Me & my biz partner "E"

14 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congratulations! I'd love to open up a boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is awesome. Is it in the area! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! It's a dream come true. It will be in "our" area Glenda ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so wonderful to hear Myisha. I'm excited for you. I wish I could be there for the opening. I know you are going to do well. And I will pray that God will send the right people to get your name and business out there. He is just good like that. That made my day! :)Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Myisha! This is fantastic. I'm so very happy for you. I can't wait to come by. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww thanks so much you guys! Yes, I pray that God will send the right people in my path...I have all the faith in the world...It's how I operate :) I can't wait for the Grand Opening...Everyone is invited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! That is awesome news! I can't wait to see the details unfold :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Nikola! Yes, it's all coming together nicely. I'll be revealing more details closer to our opening :) Hope you can come!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats, so happy for you! have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Timeisha! You have a great weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Myisha!!! That's such happy news!!

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!