Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Weekday excursion

Hope you all had a great weekend. I didn't do anything exciting enough to discuss...mostly just house and work stuff. However I did take a fun little trip with my little guy last week on Wednesday. One of the greatest things about our new neighborhood is that we are 1 block away from the train station, so it makes for easy trips to Los Angeles. I absolutely love that because I don't care for driving, so when the hubby is busy and can't taxi us around we can just hop on the train and explore the city.  We spent the day on Olvera street in the downtown Los Angeles which is a historic Mexican style plaza. We shopped, ate, and took tons of pictures...well I took tons of pictures of him. After a while he said "Mom, no more pictures please." Lol! He's growing up so fast, and I'm just trying to keep up and capture every moment.

Other than that I'm kinda relieved to have my office semi-organized...At least enough where I can work comfortably. I'm looking forward to making it more cozy, but for now it will have to do. What did you all do this past weekend?!?! Was the weather decent enough in your area to get out and explore???










Trip to Olvera Street ~ Pics by M. Croom-Turner

Office/Desk Area  in progress

Be free,
Myisha



1 comment:

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!