Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bohemian Style Spotlight

I know this comes out of schedule since I normally do the Bohemian Style Spotlight on Tuesday, but since I haven't done it in quite a while I figured I'd end the week with it. Maybe it will be a source of inspiration for a weekend outfit. All of the looks below are from Free People. If you are looking for a vintage bohemian look, Free People designs some of the most spot on boho fashions that I've seen. They can be a bit pricey so I love to browse their site and then try and find a similar and less expensive piece at Nordstrom (who also carries Free People), Forever 21 or Target, but it's nice to look and be inspired. Where do you go for your boho fashions??? I definitely need some other sources.

Have a great weekend!







{All images source}

*Don't forget to enter the Bohemian Spirit give-a-way! See details HERE.

be free,
Myisha



1 comment:

  1. I normally find my boho inspired fashions on ETSY. My favorite shop is http://www.etsy.com/shop/idea2lifestyle?ref=seller_info
    Try them out. They have been my go to spot for maxi skirts and a few blouses.
    D

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!