Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Weekend...

I know the weekend has already started, but it's never too late to wish you all a happy weekend. Today I'm cleaning the loft like a mad woman so that I can enjoy the rest of my weekend without stressing about dust, clutter, and laundry! I'll be attending 2 church services this weekend (saturday evening & sunday morning), finally checking out the comedy club in our building, shopping at the Rose Bowl Flea Market for home decor on sunday morning, and checking out the new A Tribe Called Quest documentary "Beats Rhymes & Life" in Los Angeles on Sunday afternoon. It's gonna be a packed weekend, but I think I can handle it....See ya' Monday!


be free,
Myisha



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!