Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Things that make me happy...

Hey there! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was a bit disturbing because I attended a birthday gathering on Friday evening at The Edison Lounge Downtown Los Angeles and found out on Sunday morning that they had charged me $350 for a $20 purchase! I'm still dealing with this mess, and they have been very nonchalant about the whole incident. They have even blamed me for attending a birthday gathering and not knowing whose credit card had been put up for party expenses. I've been nothing short of pissed-off and have yet to get this resolved. I'll keep you posted.

Anyhoo, my Mother insisted that I go to the L.A. County Fair on Sunday afternoon to cheer up and it actually worked! So what's currently making me happy is realizing that money can be replaced, but special times with family can't. Below are some pictures of my day out with my mother, sister, and son at the fair. Enjoy!











All pictures by M. Croom-Turner

be free,
Myisha

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, I am still stuck on THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS!!! Jesus be a fence and some restraint! I don't know what I'd be doing at this point- ooh, that's right- ARRESTED.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!