Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bundle up the Boho Chic Way

Did anyone else feel the winds in SoCal? Definitely not a good time to be found prancing in those summer shorts and sheers. But on the other hand, it's so perfect for the layering we all enjoy in the fall/winter...So the question is what winter piece do you find you can't stay away from? There's always that item you feel completes your look everytime, what is it?

On that note, I isolated Nicole Richie once again to kind of analyze (through BSJ lens) her essential winter pieces. Clearly, in the selected images, you can see that she loves to be bundled up with scarves. Lovers of pashmina/scarf of all kinds know it's a necessary accessory in the winter.




Judging from the picturess it looks like she love her shades of red...Is scarf your thing too?

images source: google images

Have a lovely day
Stella

3 comments:

  1. Wearing a scarf with every outfit just feels so European, and is a great way to mix up basics.
    I haven't been wearing many scarfs lately... I suppose that will change soon!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it does feel very chic and European! Let's break em' out Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely a scarf wearer. I get so hot carrying, my daughter and her bevy of items that you will often find me sans coat.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!