Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New BSJ goodies...

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I've been multi-tasking as usual, but this week is a bit more hectic because I've been preparing for Sip n' Shop, Girls' Night Out in addtion to making a few new items for my shop. I'm excited about SNS on 11/11/11...It's going to be so much fun. We've got some amazing vendors, the DJ is so sick, and the cocktails will be plentiful. I'll be setting up a BSJ booth as well, so if you are able to stop by I'd love to meet you. Tickets are on sale here and a portion of the proceeds help support research in order to find a cure for Juvenile Diabetes.

Anyhoo, I wanted to show off a few of the new Bohemian Spirit pieces I made over the past few days. You can purchase them along with the rest of my baubles here. Hope you enjoy them and please stop by tomorrow for Stella's Bohemian Style post....You won't want to miss it! :)


4. Tassel Earrings (color choices)




be free,
Myisha

4 comments:

  1. Love your new jewelry goodies, especially the tassels!

    Thanks for the sweet words on my blog!

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Myisha,
    I just discovered your blog and I just wanted to tell you how much I love it! I love the jewelry, the fashion, etc. I'm a writer based in San Diego. Do you have a shop in LA? I guess, I can also order online :-)

    Take care,

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Samantha!

    Hi Alice, Thanks so much for the lovely comments. Yes, you can purchase online or at Sip n' Shop, Girls Night Out on 11/11/11 in Claremont. www.SipnShop.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!