Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday decor & more...

I'm getting quite bored with my little blog :( I hate to say that, but it is so true. It may be time to shake things up around here a bit. This week my intern Stella and I will be working on a new blog schedule and maybe a new blog design as well. I've been wanting to re-vamp the blog for a while and I've been making little changes here and there, but I haven't been 100% satisfied with the changes yet. I'm gonna really "boho" it up....maybe....lol!

Anyhoo, are you all getting ready for the gift giving season? I can't believe we are less than 1 month away from Christmas. I haven't started decorating yet, but I've definitely been looking for new decor items for our place. Since the move to our Loft in May, I now need to look for new holiday decorating ideas that fit the style of our place. I've always liked simple touches during the holidays and not the full on red and green decor style.

Below are a few touches that I wouldn't mind incorporating into my holiday decor this year.
What do you think???? Do you guys go all out with decorating, or do you prefer simple as well?


Double tiered hurricanes {image source}
Lavender Wreath {image source}
DIY tree {image source}

Scalloped trees {image source}
Paper doily wreath {image source}


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!