Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bohemian Business Spotlight is BACK!

Woo Hoo!!!! Yes, Yes, Yes!!! It's On!!! I hope you guys can feel my excitement through this post. I am so psyched that I've come off the couch to blog about this on a Sunday afternoon. I can't wait to reveal a great new line-up of talented women that will be featured in the 2012 Bohemian Business Spotlight. For those of you who are new to the blog...Welcome & Hugs!!! Please familiarize yourself with the BBS by clicking the BBS link down and to the right --->. There are several extraordinary interviews with women who are fulfilling their passion, inspiring others, and just doing the dang thang!

January 18th will be the first feature of 2012 and every Wednesday thereafter. I hope you'll stop by to check it out.


1 comment:

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!