Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My's closet...

I'll be adding a new section here on the blog called "My's Closet" where I will periodically add things that are gently used or new that I no longer have space for or want to hold on to {also known as hoarding...lol!}. Since we moved and downsized last year I've been more aware of the things I hang on to and how I really don't have enough room to "collect" things anymore. I hope that some of my items find a nice new home. You can always email me if you have any questions about the items listed.


Leather Dooney & Burke Bag with matching coin purse
13"x 8"
{Price includes shipping}
*


Barrel Style Dooney & Burke Purse
10" x 5"
{Price Includes shipping}

*

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea Myisha. I'm going to host a Swap Party in the spring...an opportunity to spring clean and perhaps pick-up some cool items that someone else no longer wants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh a Swap Party sounds fun. I'd love an invite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you on my blog! Please check it out when you can..should be fun :0)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!