Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Spring...

I'm so excited about Spring being just around the corner! First, my partner and I will officially be opening our boutique this spring. Second, I love all the pastel colors that are present during the spring time. "E" and I are definitely girly-girls, so the boutique will definitely have a "pretty" feel with a lot of boho elements as well. We call it a modern-rustic vibe. Below are a collection of decor photo's I've been collecting for inspiration for our decor.

What do you think??? Would you shop at a store with a modern-rustic vibe? Do you prefer boutiques with just clothing, or do you appreciate ones with housewares, stationery, & other accessories too?





5 comments:

  1. I like spaces that offer a rustic vibe. The rustic look gives off a sense of comfort and modernism at the same time. It also would make me as a shopper stay longer because of the homey type of atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Great advice....thanks! Yes, we want people to stay longer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Nappy Style. Believe it our not sometimes I go into clothing stores looking for other stuff (accessories, housewares, etc). There are a few stores that I go to that I never buy clothes (because they don't fit) but I buy other things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos. That type of rustic design really appeals to me, although not in my personal space. I think it is a good reflection of the aesthetic in your designs - beauty that is somewhat eclectic and natural while still being consciously about adornment.

    I love boutiques that sell multiple things as long as they fit the overall aesthetic and mission of the place. After all, I don't need just clothes and accessories, but other objects that beautify everyday life. And I love stationery. On second thought, don't sell that. I'm a bit of a recovering addict. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elise, Now I'm going to be sure to have TONS of stationery...just for you ;) BTW- the boutique is in Claremont so it will be very convenient for you too...Lol! Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!