Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy V-day!

Hey everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. Now it's Monday again and the "busy bee" work begins again for us all.  Anyone have any plans for Valentine's Day tomorrow? The hubby and I don't do Valentine's Day celebrations....we never have. I've just never been into it. I'm lucky that I have a very affectionate husband who is loving everyday so it's Feb. 14 all the time over here. ;)

Well update on the boutique...we finally finished painting! Thank God because my arms were starting to feel like they were going to fall off. We are now moving on to some of the decor aspects which is what we've been anxious about getting to. Anyhoo, we are going to start documenting our progress on our blog + writing about other things that inspire us, so please follow along HERE and check us out on Facebook too.
image via amyatlas.com

image via google images

image via amyatlas.com

my new boutique :)





1 comment:

  1. Omgoodness, Myisha - I thought we were the only ones who don't celebrate V-day. We never have either. Great to know we are in great company!
    Have a wonderful Tuesday......
    Erika

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!