Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Weekend agenda...

Happy Friday! Anybody have any fun plans this weekend? I need to live vicariously through someone who will be doing something other than painting walls all weekend long. Not complaining, just pouting a bit. Lol!

Anyhoo, I am looking forward to doing a little relaxing (after the painting is done) since my week has been crazy busy. Wishing you all a fun few days off and I'll see you Free Spirits back here on Monday.

My week via my iPhone

Paint supplies

Lazy painting at Glitter Lifestyle Boutique :)

My lil' guys b-day cake

B-day party set-up

My lil' guys recital...same day as b-day party :0

Cocktails after a hectic week :)

3 comments:

  1. No fun plans for me. I have to get taxes done :( then clean and organize my sewing area which has been unorganized for way too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we just gotta do what we gotta do...even on the weekl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your little man! Hope you had a "productive painting" weekend! :)

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!